Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Change of Pace...

For the most part, most of the blogs that I've posted so far have been pretty general, pretty fluffy, and pretty...well, pretty pretty.

And today, I'm doing something different. I'm really needing a venting outlet, and I think that this is what blogs can also be used for.

The last 24 hours have been maybe some of the worst that I've ever had. That said, everyone has good days and bad days, but the worst days for me come when I'm at odds with someone really close to me.

I'm not mentioning names or situations or anything like that on here to protect some reputations, but there are some things that I've seen in the past day that have really made me the most upset I think I've ever been.

*For starters, people that put themselves into a box and have no desire to get out of the box they built drives me crazy.

*I can't stand people who tolerate people that treat them like garbage, and even call them friends (I know..love your enemies..I know...I'm just needing this moment, alright?!)

*People that manipulate others into getting their own way breaks my heart. So many people can be involved, and they just don't care...they just want to know that they're in charge, that they have some sense of control.

*And maybe more than the rest, it really, really, REALLY breaks my heart when people are content with mediocrity. They're content with everything not being what they want or desire or dream about. Complacency in the max capacity. That seriously just tears me apart inside.

So here I am, just thinking about these situations and my hands are cold and shaking from my being so upset, and at the same time I just want to cry. My heart is really broken and hurting and frustrated that this is how things are.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of thing? Any situations like this that involved someone close to you? How do you handle it?...Advice, comments, and feedback welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment