Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Tour of Photos

Hey everyone! This past weekend my good friend Katie and I went up to Portland, Oregon (one of my favorite places EVER!!) and I thought I would share some of the highlights for me personally...ENJOY! :)





**Have wings. Will fly. :) **







**Our hostel!! It was AWESOME!!**








**I really do love Earth! PSU may not think so...but it's true! (If you'd like to hear the story, let me know! It's hilarious!)






**Beautiful weather.**







**A tandem bike ride...it was hilarious!!**







**The Portland Loo...and yes, I used it. Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go! :) **







**Stumptown Coffee!**







*Yep.**







**Mother's Bistro aka Breakfast Bliss**







**The view of Portland from the tram**






**Enjoying some scenery thanks to the awesome ride in the tram!**








I LOVE PORTLAND!













**A little break on the trek up to the Rose Gardens and Holocaust Memorial**







*Hellooooo, Portland!**







**Goat Cheese Pancakes and Turkey Bacon...Yes, please!**







**Singin' in the Rain...**






**VooDoo Doughnuts. Enough said.**







*My first taxi ride EVER! I LOVED IT!!**





**On the plane, back to Dallas**

No comments:

Post a Comment